Nur Amalia Binti Abd Malik

92 liner . 15.11

92 LINER . 15.11

BLOOD TYPE AB

PURPLE, SAPPHIRE BLUE
most treasure family and friends

Monday, July 18, 2011

quotes that describe my life, my feeling and my everything

this is only from a person's quotes,we has the same thought..
it is coincidence or what.. i dont know..
but i know this person so much yet he didnt know anything about me..

i'll just write the quotes here and you think of its youself..
because behind every quotes, there's a stories..

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"I spend my time playing on my own"

"Other than being lonely, i was always been forgotten by others."
 
"If I fell down and got hurt, I won’t cry or making a big deal about it. Instead I keep it to myself and went home."
 
"You never really know with life, just like how right now everything is unknown.."
 
"I buy people whatever they want,and I cry when I drink alone."
 
“I tried living as a very nice person, but there’s no need to be nice .. you have to be mean to survive”
 
"Although i was happy. I was suffering."


---------------------------------------------------------------
 
i love being alone
in a silent and refreshing place..
relaxing my mind
enjoying the beautiful scenery..
and forget all the problems..

p/s: have anyone tried to escape from your home and go to the place where there's no one know you??
its such a waste that i miss the offer to go studied at perlis 1 year ago right?? -.-'