14/3/2016. 3:08 pm.
Hujan lebat. tapi tak menggangu untuk terus menaip.
Just finish my degree study on early january, going for interview for any jobs after that, then got accepted at Solid Partners Sdn Bhd in the middle of february and now already 1 month working here.
the job is far from what course I've been study for years, but I need an experience in working first.
I did not graduate yet, my graduation day will be on November 2016. There's still a long way to go. So for now, lets find some experience first.
Still staying at Cheras. Still staying with family. Still liking Super Junior. Still in love with purple color. not having any crush, not having any boyfriend, and not engage and not married anyone yet.
just staying like this. happily.
There is nothing interesting that I can write here.
Maybe azam 2016 pulak.
1. At least went for holiday once, inside or outside of country I dont care.
2. giving my parents at least rm50 each per month.
3. Meet a boyfriend. Not find but meet him. lol.
Marilah kita mencuba mencapai kejayaan :)