Nur Amalia Binti Abd Malik

92 liner . 15.11

92 LINER . 15.11

BLOOD TYPE AB

PURPLE, SAPPHIRE BLUE
most treasure family and friends

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

H.A.T.E

I hate everything, everyone

I hate myself

I hate this feeling

I just want to scream out a lot of thing now

Scream out loud, at the place where there is no one around

At the place where no one care.... well, even actually theres no one care anyway

This feeling suffocating me

Im already dying inside..

Feel like crying tapi tak boleh nak menangis..

rasa semak sangat2 dengan semua org

seriously, I am someone who can easily affected by others people mood and then i'll feel worst than that person, like now..

i feel like im seriously affected by my officemate mood, everyday coming to work and told us his moody feeling for her work. and im automatically feel moody, the mood in this place sangat sangat tak suka plus, im totally down with the lost of my mother and grandmother, and then the death of someone i know bcoz of depression that make me feel like im breaking down slowly..

so I hate myself.